Monday, September 23, 2013

CWLC #59 - Fall colors / Хатка - жолудь

Hi everyone,

Today I would like to share with you a little note card I created for our challenge at Created With Love Challenges. This week the theme is Fall Colors. Yes, it's already fall outside and even thou the leaves have not started changing colors just yet, the nights are turning cold and temperature is dropping. Soon, the winter will be here. But, back to the Fall.
Our sponsor is Gingerloft and I used their Acorn House image. I think it's so cute, for little working ants.


I used Prismacolor Pencils to color the image and butterfly die cut from Cheery Lynn and the spellbinders circle. I think that two leaf buttons fit here perfectly. I did not use any sentiment, because, I decided that you can make it whatever you like - a note to the teacher, a Thank You note or just a note on a new house )))) House is a house, no matter how small.

Have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment