Monday, April 29, 2013

Spots and stripes - Whoopsi Daisy DT

Hi Everyone,

This week at Whoopsi Daisy we have a very nice challenge for you - Sport and Stripes.  Here is my DT card, where I used an image from sheet 419. 

My spots and stripes paper is from the MME collection Lost& Found Portobello Road
I used the dies from Memory Box - Bella Bouquet
and All Ocassions Label Die from WPlus9 
Lace Butterfly from Martha Stewart.

Here is the image from Sheet 419 closer:


Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Maria

I am entering my card into following challenges:
Robyn Fetish - Sport and Stripes
Love to Create - Dies and Punches
Stamp and Create - At least 1 die

6 comments:

  1. дуже ніжна листівка, і дівчинка особлива, надзвичайно!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card and your use of dies are fab!

    Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this week at Love to Create.
    Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

    Hugs Mian
    Love to Create Design Team Member
    http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow maria such a beautiful card! coloring is absoluely gorgeous
    LISA O

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! ... I think I'm in love with Your card! :) Love the colors - my favorite combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Gorgeous!!!! Thanks for participating in our Love To Create challenge!! Hope to see you again next week!

    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete