Sunday, January 27, 2013

For a child - Whoopsi Daisy DT / Подрузі доньки

 Hi everyone,

I am glad you were able to stop by. This week at Whoopsi Daisy we have a great challenge - For the baby/child.  The prize for our challenges is one sheet of greatest images by Linnie, at The Whoopsi Daisy Digi Shop.
I love her images, and when I learned that we had to make a card for a child I was asked to make a card for my daughter's friend who will be celebrating her Birthday shortly.


To create a card I used Tilda Flowergarden paper, Tilda ribbon, and paper roses. 
The beautiful image from Linnie's Sheet #419 I colored with Prismacolor Pencils.
Here you can see the paper closer:

and here is the cute girl itself

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Maria

I'm entering my card into following challenges:
Joanna Sheen - 3-2-1 (three papers, two embellishments and 1 image)
Creative Inspiration - Anything Goes
Dream Valley Challenges - Girls, girls, girls
The Sweet Stop - SSS195

13 comments:

  1. Марусю листівка чудова. сподобалася мені з 1 погляду.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Дякую. Я також її полюбила :)

      Delete
  2. This is gorgeous Maria,love the design. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Пасибки! Приятно :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. The image is so sweet and I love the colours and pretty papers.
    Thanks for joining the Joanna Sheen challenge this time.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty and feminine in pinks. Lovely coloring as well. Thanks so much for joining us for the Creative Inspirations Paint challenge! :) hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Dream Valley and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a precious card. I love the soft pink and white color scheme. Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop Sketch this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card!! So soft and elegant!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Wow! That is gorgeous! Love the color Theme. Thanks for joining us at Created With Love Challenges
    Lisa O

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card! I love the subtle embossing and the ribbon. Thanks for joining the challenge at Creative Inspirations Paint!

    ReplyDelete