Saturday, August 4, 2012

Bubble up ATC / АТСка

Hi everyone,

Sometimes life is so busy that we hardly have time for ourselves. Let's take my weekend for example. My husband had to work the double shift so I will not see him until tomorrow in the afternoon. Yeap, he left early in the morning, then he'll come back in the middle of the night only to leave again tomorrow early morning to go back to work. Oh... This weekend I have only the company of my four sweet little rascals, who always want something. So, I'm waiting for this glorious time when I put them to bed, so I can soak my feet in some nice bubble bath. 

This is the ATC that I created just to reflect this mood. 

Hope you have time for yourself! 

Have a great day!

Hugs,
Maria

I'm entering this ATC into Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenges - Take time for you.

5 comments:

  1. Maria, this is fabulous. Thanks so much for joining us at Wicked Wednesday and enjoy your "me time"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. дуже гарна АТС.
    моє знання англійської не таке вже і погане, я таки прочитала все що Ви написали.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A-dorable, love this twine! So glad you had the chance to join us at Wicked Wednesday this week.
    :Dx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Новий штампик дуже класний! Чудова бульбашкова атс:) А текстовий супровід як завжди "відпад"!))) І як це можна так цікаво писати про буденні речі?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Мария, добрый вечер!) Получила Ваш подарок с красивой Атс! Спасибо огромнейшее! Вот отчётик-
    http://lentochkann.blogspot.com/2012/07/blog-post_02.html

    ReplyDelete